Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 Blue Velvet

    Cardigan: Primark // Shirt: Project Social T // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Zara (S/O)
 
I would love to say that the weather is getting warmer but in reality I go between wearing a summer dress and a down parka.  That's just bipolar New England weather for you.
 
I've been loving simple layers lately and any excuse to wear my (fairly) new velvet booties from Zara.  My favorite part about these beauties is their height and color.  It's the perfect stormy skies shade of blue and the velvet just gives them that extra edge.  Velvet is definitely becoming a staple in my wardrobe once again.  It's reminiscent of the 90s but Clueless was (and still is) iconic to me and my clothes so maybe I am making Cher proud with this decision... Anyways.
 
Hope you're all having a great start to the week! More looks to come so be on the lookout. It might be sooner than you think ;)
 
Love,
Lo
 

Post a Comment