Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Sunday, February 28, 2016 winter wear

 
Jacket: Barbour // Sweater: UO (S/O) // Scarf: Primark // Jeans: Topshop // Brogues: Office UK (similar)
 
With winter coming to a close (almost) I've been losing a lot of inspiration when it comes to getting dressed in the morning. The weather has been out of whack the past couple of weeks which also leaves me either overdressed or freezing.  So, instead of chancing it, I've been layering it up in my comfiest clothes.

Although it was 60 degrees out today, I figured I would show a little last minute winter outfit to get you through those colder days and help transition you into spring! This quilted Barbour jacket is the perfect piece to add to your outfit for a more put-together look but also add warmth and you can never go wrong with a cozy cable-knit sweater.  As for shoes, when it's not slushy and gross out, I always seem to reach for my brogues because they just add that final touch that puts together an entire outfit. 

I feel like I really channeled my inner England-socialite-taking-a-brisk-walk-in-the-park for this look. What do you think? Can you tell I've been missing London lately?

Hope you all have been enjoying the sun and braving the ever-changing weather!

Love,

Lauren

Post a Comment