Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Monday, March 16, 2015 Looks I loved // Paris Fashion Week

With Paris Fashion Week being over, I thought I would recap my favorite outfits I saw from scrolling through Instagram (even though I wish I could have been there in person!)

I really love a minimalist aesthetic that centers around beautiful pieces in black, white or navy and Paris happens to be a place that is notorious for their chic simplicity. Maybe that is why I was destined to love their street style better than any in the states.  I was struck with complete envy knowing that I was stuck couch-side while these bloggers went gallivanting through one of the most magical cities. Anyhoo...lets leave my bitterness aside and focus on the fashion.

WeWoreWhat with her new denim boy bag from Chanel
 
Lisa Dengler from Just-Another
Chiara, from the Blonde Salad, draped in a delicate floral dream of a Valentino dress for his show.
Some elegant dresses and gorgeous snaps from PFW through Vogue- check them out here

Post a Comment