Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Saturday, March 7, 2015 dress over jeans


Blazer: Missguided // Dress + Jeans: UO (jeans, here ; dress Sold Out)  // Boots: Zara (similar, here)

   Can't decide between wearing a dress or pulling on jeans? Why not both?

   A couple months back I saw WeWoreWhat drape a long silk dress over skinny jeans with angled booties and I have to say, I loved the look. So, I decided to take her cue and now I am obsessed. I didn't want too much length because I am quite short, so I borrowed Evyn's flouncy plum bohemian dress that hits around  mid-thigh and paired it with my favorite jeans from Urban. After adding in a little suede fringe to spice it up, this was the final outfit!

   We've only had a couple of days over 30 degrees but to me it feels like I'm in the Bahamas (joking, but also not). I hope this can serve as some warm weather inspiration or even better: it inspires you to rock the dress over jeans look!

    Special thanks to Maria Weber for being my fashion photographer for this shoot. The pictures are lovely :)

Post a Comment