Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 Style Crush // Harry Styles

     So if you know me at all, you might know that I have very weird music taste. I know tons of obscure alternative rock and have a love for all kinds of music (except country, bleck) but my favorite guilty pleasure genre is pop. I'm talking about sugar-pop, cavity-aching kind of catchy and one of my go-to bands for that is One Direction.
     Putting their music aside and looking more at the singers themselves, I have found Harry Styles fashion aesthetic as one of my inspirations this new year. I mean even his last name has style in it.  From his daring red pin-striped Saint Laurent suit  at the BFA's to black sparkly boots, but not forgetting his well-worn beanies and distressed jeans, Styles has definitely been killing it on and off the stage.  Sometimes I think looking at men's style is a little more fun than looking towards your typical women socialites. It keeps life interesting! If you're trying emulate Harry in your wardrobe as well definitely take a look at Urban Outfitters and Zara, they have a lot of higher class pieces (without the high price) mixed with bohemian vibes to give the perfect essence of effortlessly stylish.


Post a Comment