Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 Style before the Storm

Cardigan: My roommate's closet // Shirt/ Tank: Urban Outfitters // Jeans: Madewell //Boots: Zara // Hat: Brandy Melville
 
       When it comes to jeans, I'm pretty simple.  Grey, maroon, black, or distressed, I don't usually stray away from my well-worn pairs or my well-known makers (Tip:Topshop is the best by far), so when I came across these coated Madewell jeans that have ribbed knees, I kind of just hit the pay button and never looked back.  Now while I'm not really condoning impulse purchases because lets be honest, we need to conscious of our bank accounts, I do encourage you to step outside your comfort zone with pants, especially if they are coated or on sale. They are the perfect in between if you aren't feeling plain jeans but aren't quite ready for the all leather look. Also, an added bonus was that these bad boys were $30 instead of their original $150. What a steal!!
        Before Juno hit, I was dying to channel my inner bohemian princess and wear my Acne Jensen look-alike boots (only $50 at Zara) and decided to make it happen despite the weather outside.  I am literally so sick of wearing snow boots.  Anyways, I hope this serves as some style inspiration for when the weather warms up and for all of you in New England that got hit by the storm I hope you are staying safe inside! Stay lovely. xx
 

Post a Comment