Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Saturday, January 10, 2015 New Topshop 2015 Collection

    Topshop is bringing back 70s flare, and not only in the cut of their jeans. With Cara Delevingne's signature thick brows, high-collared blouse and striking snakeskin peep-toe pumps, edgy and effortless collide in Topshops 2015 campaign. Somehow they have managed to make the eccentric era of 70s look more fashion rather than flashy— a huge feat in my eyes! Out go the horrible mustard floral prints from That 70s Show and in come the classiness of a chic fur coat and the bad-assness of the leader of a biker gang.
    If I'm being honest, I won't be picking up any wide-legged jeans anytime soon but I am definitely lusting for a new leather jacket (which I don't need) and all the beautiful lace bralettes. I'd be more likely to throw on some leather pants or an overwhelmingly plush fuzzy coat before I step into the world of flare jeans again (eighth grade man, rough times). Topshop is one of my favorite stores to go to when I'm looking for new unique pieces and attempting to channel more high fashion for an affordable price.
    What do you guys think of the new campaign? Cara looks absolutely stunning! Let me know your thoughts. Stay lovely xx

Post a Comment