Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Thursday, January 22, 2015 Camel and Class


Cardigan: Old Navy // Shirt: Brandy Melville // Skirt: J.Crew // Boots: Doc Martens // Scarf: Vintage // Belt: American Eagle

    Getting ready for class in the winter is one of the hardest things to do. When it's bitterly cold outside and the ground is covered in snow and salt, I have a hard time  convincing myself to don something other than my gym clothes and  L.L. Bean boots. I mean Vermont, c'mon, show the sun once in awhile!
    One of my favorite looks this winter is layering, and I mean like everything. In this outfit I wore fleece-lined tights (life savers!) with a  navy corduroy skirt  and striped crop top and added a cozy camel cardigan for extra warmth.  Instead of opting for winter boots, I paired the ensemble with my docs which are great for gallivanting in the snow because the salt wipes right off. Also, my Mum gave me this scarf while I was home over break and I love how vibrant the sapphire and navy hues are in it.  It definitely complements the leopard print, and I love to add a little funkiness to any neutral outfit.
    Hope everyone who is going back to school is taking it easy. Just remember it's almost Friday! (Thank fucking God) Stay lovely xx

    Pictures by: Juliana

Post a Comment