Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 It's about that time

 
 
 
Jacket: Dorothy Perkins // Turtleneck: My mum // Jeans and Backpack: Topshop // Boots: Docs // Scarf and socks: Urban Outfitters
   It's been a while since I've done a proper outfit post, mostly because I was drowning in work all of finals week, but I am happy to report I am back at home and ready give my blog some much needed TLC.
   On Monday I went with my two best friends from home, Liza and Emma, to Boston for some Christmas shopping and catching up over falafel. Although  I haven't seen both of them since the summer, it was like no time had passed and it was a perfect day. We spent our time browsing Newbury Street and revisiting our favorite spots despite the chilly weather.  Apparently I was feeling the all black and leather vibe (typical) but my absolute favorite part of my outfit was the fact that my Mum's well-worn black turtleneck kept me warm the entire time. Sometimes fashion can be functional!
   Hope everyone's holidays are going well and that you are relaxing and enjoying time with your loved ones. It's important to put yourselves first! Stay lovely and happy holidays.  Cheers!  xx

Post a Comment