Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Thursday, November 6, 2014 Ponchos

 (Poncho: Free People| Top and Scarf: UO| Jeans: Topshop| Brogues: Office)

 
With November in full swing and Thanksgiving right around the corner, I'm not gunna lie about my post-autumn depression.  One of my favorite things about this season is curling up with a good book and a cup of chai while I watch the leaves change outside my window.  But to be honest, the trees are looking pretty bleak right now and with senioritis kicking in, its a lose-lose.  On the brighter side of things, I found this soft, blanket-like poncho at Free People for only $58!!! Practically a steal! It's been one of my favorite pieces to pair with loose dresses and tights, or over jeans and a long sleeve to stay warm and still look a bit fashion forward. If you haven't hopped on the poncho train, read my article here where I describe how wonderful they are.
(Photos by: Juliana)

Post a Comment