Pages

  • Home
  • about
  • contact

Saturday, November 15, 2014 brogues and bleachers

(Sweater and Scarf: Urban| Shirt: Gap| Brogues: Office UK|Dress: H&M)

    Last week there was a reunion dinner for former orientation leaders at my college and I was handed a certificate with a superlative saying: "Most European Style." Needless to say, it brought a huge grin to my face and made me quite depressed that I am no longer living in London, but I like to think that it still shows in the way I dress. I felt like being a bit fancy this week so I paired a collared dress shirt from Gap with a new fluffy scarf from Urban (I've been browsing there way too much lately!) and put on my favorite brogues from London. It feels like just yesterday I was on Carnaby Street picking out those brogues. Ah, this post is making me so nostaglic. But anyways hope your weekends are off to a good start and stay lovely everyone! xx

Post a Comment